- Streamline your testing procedure, reduce errors and quicken your test time with the ability to create customized test profiles
- Avoid confusion and ensure accuracy with one-channel, full range air flow
- Reduce testing time with built-in line sensors which automatically test humidity, temperature and oxygen while compensating for atmospheric pressure and environmental conditions
- Ensure patient safety with ultra-low flow and ultra-low pressure anaesthesia and flow meter testing
- Have confidence that your measurements comply to global regulatory standards and adhere to SI units of measurement with the Molbloc-L calibration system.
- Easily transport and store the lightweight (3.6lb/1.6kg), all-in-one device – no extra modules for different tests
- Have more control over your testing by selecting your own trigger point with the external trigger input
- Operate on-the-go, all day with 8 hours of battery life
- Streamline your testing procedure by performing a complete anaesthesia machine PM with the VAPOR Anaesthesia Tester
- The VT900A is Fluke Biomedical’s high-accuracy premium gas flow analyser and ventilator tester.
- The single, full-range ±300 lpm air flow channel offers built-in oxygen, temperature and humidity measurements to streamline testing and automatically compensate for environmental conditions.
- The VT900A features an external trigger input and special ultra-low flow and ultra-low pressure ports. These ultra low-flow and ultra-low pressure ports allow the highest accuracy for devices requiring crucial low volume and pressure testing such as anesthesia machines and flow meters. Designed and tested to world renowned Molbloc-L calibration specifications ensures traceability to global regulatory standards with reliable measurements you can count on.
VT900A Gas Flow Analyzer
The Fluke Biomedical VT900A Gas Flow Analyzer
The Fluke Biomedical VT900A Gas Flow Analyzer is accurate, easy-to-use, reliable and portable. It is designed to accurately and reliably test all types of gas flow equipment especially those requiring high accuracy in ultra-low flow and ultra-low pressure measurements. Compact and lightweight, the VT900A Gas Flow Analyzer is extremely portable, and saves space on your bench-top.
Download Spec Sheet