- Works with your existing network
- Philips SureSigns VS4 provides automated delivery of vital signs data from bedside monitors to the hospital’s electronic health record (EHR), helping clinicians chart vitals into a patient’s record at the point-of-care.
- QuickCapture to customize up to 40 entries
- Customize up to 40 observation and assessment entries for fast recall and reuseQuickCheck for fast validation
- Quickly validate patient information at the point of care with QuickCheck. It allows care giver and patient record authentication at the bedside. The patient record can be reviewed before export to EHR.
- Ample storage for up to 800 patient records
Serve large wards by saving up to 800 patient records on one monitor.
- Bright, color backlit screen shows key vital signs
- Large color-coded numerics clearly show key vital signs. They are visible in dark and well lit rooms. Confirmation of export records is easily seen in green.
- NBP interval and spot check modes for more flexibility
Get more flexibility to respond to changing patient conditions by choosing between NBP interval mode and spot check mode in one device. Non-invasive blood pressure includes manual, auto interval, custom interval programs, and STAT modes.
- 2D bar-code scanner for quick patient ID entry
The 2D bar-code scanner can be programmed with multiple ID fields to allow fast entry of patient ID.
- QuickAlert to speed response
- Choose Single or Modified Early Warning Scoring at the bedside.
- Oversized NBP on/off button for easier readings
- The oversized, one-touch non-invasive blood pressure (NBP) on/off button makes it easy to take NBP readings.
- Choice of SpO₂ technologies supports diverse sensors
- Philips is committed to providing excellent clinical measurements, including a choice of Philips FAST-based SpO₂ algorithm or Masimo® SET® or rainbow® SpO₂ (including certain rainbow parameters). Either choice is compatible with a wide variety of Philips sensors.
- Improved battery management clearly shows status
An icon is lit when the battery is plugged in/charging so that caregivers can easily see when the device is available for use.
- Interval or spot check modes to save time
Save time by choosing between NBP interval mode and spot check mode in the same device.
- Communication enhancements to simplify data flow
This monitor features additional communication enhancements for your IT and network informatics teams and caregivers. Easily upgrade software and export data with the USB port. Communicate directly with your Electronic Health Record (EHR) system in HL7 format using the LAN/serial data connection.
26 (10.2) x 22 (8.6) x 14.5 (5.7) Cm/in.
3.1 (6.9) – exluding optional recorder Kg/lb
8.4 inch SVGA TFT-AM LCD display, 800 active pixels/line; resolution: 600 active lines/frame; viewing angle ±60 degrees
- Stepwise deflation pressure (Adult)
Diastolic: 10-245 (1.3-32.7); Systolic: 30-270 (4.0-36.0); MAP: 20-255 (2.7-34.0) mmHg/kPa
Stepwise deflation pressure (Pediatric)
Systolic: 30-180 (4.0-24.0); Diastolic: 10-150 (1.3-20.0); MAP: 20-160 (2.7-21.3) mmHg/kPa
Stepwise deflation pressure (Neonatal)
Systolic: 30-130 (4.0-17.0); Diastolic: 10-100 (1.3-13.3); MAP: 20-120 (2.7-16.0) mmHg/kPa
- NBP measurement accuracy
Maximum standard deviation: 8 mmHg; Maximum mean error: ±5mmHg
Subsequent cuff inflation (in NBP interval mode only)
The subsequent inflation pressure is determined automatically, depending on the previous measurement and patient type
- SpO2 measurement range
0-100%; pulse rate measurement range 30-300 pbm. Accuracy depends on sensor
Meets EN ISO 9919 standard
- Welch Allyn Predictive Temperature
Probe Sites: Oral, rectal, axillary; Range 26.7-43.3°C (80-110°F); Accuracy ±0.1°C (±0.2°F) in monitoring mode
- Covidien Tympanic Temperature
Equivalency modes: ear (no adjustment), oral (adjusted from ear), core (adjusted from ear), rectal (adjusted from ear)
- Covidien Tympanic Temperature
Range: 33°C-42°C (91.4°F-107.6°F) sec
Accuracy (overall range): ±0.2°C (±0.4°F) sec
Measurement response time: ≤2 sec
Lithium ion: 10.8-11.1V (with a “202” form factor)
- Data Output
HL7 format, via Ethernet port; serial data
- Patient type
Adult, pediatric, neonatal
Vital signs monitor
Expand vital signs monitoring with Philips SureSigns VS4. Respond to changing patient conditions by choosing between frequent vitals and spot check mode. Prompt urgent action with QuickAlerts and simplify workflow with QuickCapture and QuickCheck tools.