- Committed to youFrom sensor selection to ordering and training, we’re committed to providing you with excellent support. Check out our website or contact your local representative to learn more about the advantages of working with Philips.
- Designed for FAST-SpO₂Our pulse oximetry sensors are designed specifically for Philips proprietary FAST-SpO₂ (Fourier Artifact Suppression Technology) algorithm. Together, they reduce effects from patient movement, electronic interference, ambient light and low perfusion.
- Durable and validatedAll our SpO₂ sensors undergo demanding testing to make sure they meet Philips standards.
- Accommodates patients from neonates to adultsThe M1133A SpO₂ sensor can be used for a wide variety of applications and patients from neonates to adults. This versatility makes the M1133A SpO₂ sensor a useful addition to your sensor inventory.
- Soft and flexibleWell-ventilated and made of a soft, flexible material, the M1133A SpO₂ sensor delivers patient comfort.
M1133A Single-patient SpO₂ clip sensor
M1133A Single-patient, neonatal/infant/adult SpO₂ wrap sensor
- Pulse oximetry supplies
The Philips M1133A pulse oximetry sensor delivers continuous, noninvasive measurement of arterial oxygen saturation. Designed for multi-day, single-patient use, the M1133A wrap sensor is made of soft and flexible material and is manufactured without latex. It can be placed around the hand or foot to measure pulse oximetry on patients weighing less than 3 kg (6.6 lbs), as well as on the big toe or thumb of children from 10-20 kg (22-44 lbs), and on any finger except the thumb on patients over 40 kg (88 lbs).