- Easy to use
An intuitive 15.5cm (6.1″) touchscreen with a familiar smartphone-style operation makes the IntelliVue MX100 fast to learn and easy to use. Simply swipe your fingers through a broad selection of screens tailored to various clinical situations. You can also customize each screen to display exactly what you want to see.
- Rugged and ready
The MX100 is built with a sturdy structural design, robust housing, and its medical-grade display features Antimicrobial Corning® Gorilla® Glass². A solid, ergonomic handle makes the MX100 easy to carry, while protecting both the display and measurement connectors. It is all designed to help ease the burden of equipment downtime and associated repair costs.
- Support for infection control cleaning protocols
Any equipment that comes into contact with your patients must meet your organization’s highest standards for infection control. That is why every MX100 surface is made from innovative, chemical-resistant materials – including the Antimicrobial Corning® Gorilla® Glass display. You can use aggressive disinfectants³ without damaging your monitors.
- Protecting your investment
A common IntelliVue monitoring interface across every department and level of care helps reduce the need for training. The MX100 is compatible with your IntelliVue measurement extensions, Patient Information Center, clinical network infrastructure, and other monitoring components⁴ easing it’s incorporation into your existing monitoring systems.
1. Can be used either an existing wireless network (802.11), or the IntelliVue Smart-Hopping network.
2. Corning and Gorilla are registered trademarks of Corning Incorporated. Antimicrobial Corning Gorilla Glass does not protect users or provide any direct or implied health-benefit.
3. See the IntelliVue MX100 Instructions for Use for a complete list of recommended agents.
4. Provides over 6 years of backwards compatibility with Patient Information Center hardware (may require software upgrade).
5. ECG/Resp, FAST SpO₂, NBP every 15min, Brightness set to Optimum
- Physical Specifications
1.4 kg (3.1 lb) incl. options, battery pack and handle
- Size (with handle)
249 x 97 x 111 mm (9.8. x 3.8 x 4.4 in)
- Display Description
Active matrix color LCD display with capacitive multi-touch screen
1024 x 480
- Number of measurement waves
up to 5
- Supported screen orientations
0° / 90° / 180°
Antimicrobial Corning® Gorilla® Glass
- Measurements Basic
SpO₂ (choice of Philips FAST-SpO₂, Nellcor OxiMax SpO₂, Masimo rainbow SET SpO₂);
2 invasive pressures, CO₂
- With IntelliVue measurement extensions
Up to 4 Invasive Pressures and 2 temperatures;
- Covidien Microstream CO₂;
- Repironics Mainstream CO₂ or LoFlo sidestream CO₂
- Battery Capacity
5 hours (basic configuration⁵)
Highly disinfectant-resistant surface materials
- Mechanical ruggedness