- Custom set-up meets your individual needs
IntelliSpace ECG enhances the flexibility of workflow management. Automatically manage the flow of ECG records via rules you establish for acquisition, review, editing, final storage, and report distribution.
- Central access point simplifies ECG workflow
You can access ECG reports at the point of decision and view ECGs from multiple vendors and modalities. Using the IECG Anywhere web-based client, you can even access ECG information on a desktop, laptop or mobile device. Current and previous ECGs can be displayed in serial presentation mode for easy comparison. You can customize your personal viewing and editing preferences. Configurable calipers facilitate editing for both HTML5, browser-based or the .NET, web-based access.
- Flexible design to reduce costs
Take advantage of state-of-the-art three-tier software architecture and blade technology for scalability, high availability, mirroring, and load balancing that can also expand and adapt to meet your evolving needs. For example, partioning your database can improve the performance of day-to-day operations on recently acquired ECGs, while reducing the maintenance effort for the large number of archived ECGs.
- Scalable system to grow with you
Easily manage from thousands to over one million ECGs per year. ECGs are captured, stored, and reconciled to enhance revenue recognition via networked orders. Grow the system as your enterprise grows. Collect ECGs, stress, and Holter studies from multi-vendor devices across multiple modalities.
Servers, blades, multiservers or virtual servers
Microsoft® Windows Server® 2012 / Microsoft Windows Server 2008 R2• Microsoft SQL Server® 2014 / Microsoft SQL Server 2008 R2
.NET Windows Client
Microsoft Windows® 7/Windows 8•.NET 4.0
IECG Anywhere client (zero foot-print environment)
- Compatible browsers:· Internet Explorer® 10 and newer· Chrome™ 25 and newer· Firefox® 19 and newer· Safari® 4 and newer
XML-based ECG acquisition, storage, and export
- Storage licensed for up to 10,000 ECGs
- Storage licensed for up to 50,000 ECGs
- Storage licensed for up to 500,000 ECGs
- Storage licensed for up to 2,000,000 ECGs
- Storage licensed for up to 10,000,000 ECGs
- Microsoft Windows Server, SQL Server, Windows and Internet Explorer are trademarks or registered trademarks of Microsoft Corporation
- Chrome is a trademark of Google Inc.
- Firefox is a registered trademark of the Mozilla Foundation
- Safari is a registered trademark of Apple Inc.