- Compact design looks less like a medical machine
- EverFlo’s ergonomic design takes up less space and doesn’t draw as much attention.The Right Fit series focuses on patients’ needs
- EverFlo is part of the Right Fit, a complete portfolio of oxygen products and programs inspired by patients and built for business.
- Ultra quiet operation reduces noise complaints
- The EverFlo Q has only a 40 decibel sound level, which significantly increases patient satisfaction. A feature advantage that’s attractive to both physicians and patients.
- Lightweight for easy transport
The EverFlo Q weighs in at only 31 pounds, reducing shipping and storage costs and risk of injury.
- Low maintenance for reduced service costs
No homecare provider filter change for two years. Patients do not ever have to change filters.
- Lower power consumption makes EverFlo patient-friendly
The system uses less electricity and produces less heat.
- Humidifier Bottle Platform for extra flexibility
The platform is designed to be compatible with all bottle styles and features an easy-to-use closure.
- Recessed flow meter reduces accidental breakage
- Oxygen purity indicator option for increased security
EverFlo is available with or without oxygen purity indicator. This OPI (Oxygen Percentage Indicator) ultrasonically measures oxygen output as a purity indication.
- Durable metal cannula is less likely to break
- General system
58.4 cm H x 38.1 cm W x 24.1 cm D (23″ H x 15″ W x 9.5″ D)
- Input Voltage
120 VAC +/- 10%
- Sound Level
40 (typical) dB
- Average Power Consumption
- Input Frequency
- OPI (Oxygen Percentage Indicator) Alarm Levels
Low Oxygen (82%) and Very Low Oxygen (70%)
- Oxygen Concentration*
(at 5 LPM) 93% +/-3 %
14 (31) kg (lbs)
- Outlet Pressure
- Operating Temperature
12°C to 32°C/55°F to 90°F
- Storage/Transport Humidity
-34°C to 71°C (-30°F to 160°F) up to 95% relative humidity
- Operating Humidity
up to 95 %
- Operating Altitude
0 to 2286 m (0 to 7500 ft)
Covid 19 | Covid-19 | Coronavirus | Corona