IRMA LH Blood Analysis System
- Intuitive, First-of-a-Kind IRMA® App User Interface for Simple Operation
- Color touchscreen with video tips easily guides you through the testing process.
- Easy on-board printing and wireless connectivity to external printers and electronic information systems.
- Best-in-Class Convenience and Reliability with No Maintenance Required
- Room temperature test cartridges are ready when you are.
- Solid state operation with no moving parts ensures the highest reliability and is ready when needed most.
- Zero-means-Zero Maintenance allows you to focus on your patients rather than servicing equipment.
- Exceptional Clinical Performance
- Built on the trusted IRMA® platform with over 24 years of experience.
- Self-calibration prior to each test prevents lost patient samples.
- Unprecedented analytical performance yielding results 99.6% of the time.
- Portable Ranges Measured
6.000-8.000 pH units
4.0-200.0 mmHg (0.53-26.66 kPa)
20.0-700.0 mmHg (2.67-93.33 kPa)
80.0-200.0 (mM, mEq/L)
1.00-20.00 (mM, mEq/L)
0.20-5.00 mM(0.40-10.00 mEq/L; 0.80-20.00 mg/dL)
10.0-80.0% (.100-.800 SI)
- Minimum Blood Sample Size
0.2mL from a 1cc syringe
0.125mL from the IRMA® LH Capillary Collection Device
- Data Storage
20,000 patient test records
- Cartridge Storage Temperature
Covid 19 | Covid-19 | Coronavirus | Corona